Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness and a Free Cancer Awareness Ribbon Crochet Afghan Pattern

I encourage everyone to be screened. There are many places across the country where you can get these services for free or at low cost if you are uninsured, or low income. By visiting this website, http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dcpc_Programs/default.aspx?NPID=1 you can find a location near you. I am taking advantage of this program. I turned 41 this year, and my appointment is next month for full screening. I feel very strongly about this cause.
 
As anyone who has viewed my blog or profile knows, I love to crochet. I offered this on several other websites, and thought I'd offer it here as well:
 
You can find the free pattern I designed for a cancer awareness ribbon crochet afghan pattern here:
 
Early Detection Can Save Lives
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie,
    I found you on book blogs. :) good luck with your book!
    Kristi
    http://authorkristijones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete