Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thought For Thursday - Chocolate Cake

A Thought For Thursday
 
 
 
I love chocolate cake, that is my thought this Thursday. I saw some recipes posted and thought I'd share mine. I just made this two nights ago, it is my four boys' favorite chocolate cake.
 
 
 
 
My Double Chocolate Cake Recipe: Quick, Easy, Moist, & Delicious. No Frosting Required.

1 ⅔ cups all purpose flour

1 cup packed light brown sugar

¼ cup baking cocoa

1 tsp. baking soda

¼ tsp. salt

1 cup water

⅓ cup vegetable oil

1 tsp. vinegar

1 tsp. vanilla extract

¾ cup chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 8x8x2 pan. In small mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle chips over the top. Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until center is set.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment