Monday, April 21, 2014

Changing Up Easter





My family did something new this year for the holiday. I usually spend the day cooking a huge feast and then cleaning up afterward. This year we decided we'd go to Applebees for a relaxed dinner. I will admit, I had never previously eaten at Applebees. The meals were affordable, they have a special selection of delicious meals that are 2/$20 which include a very generous sized house salad. I had the CHICKEN & SHRIMP TEQUILA TANGO pictured above. It was awesome. They also have a "brownie bite" dessert offered for only $1.00. A small brownie and scoop of vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate sauce. The perfect sized portion to top off the meal. I was very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.